Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pre and postnatal

17 days have past since my last post. I am going to write a brief update of my study progress into 2 sections: prenatal and postnatal.

Prenatal
In my last post, I was confused as to which exam, GMAT or GRE, I should take. After further consideration (thanks to valuable advices from aimingtomba, Lisa Rocks, Linda Abraham and Naveen), I decide to give GMAT another shot.

I resume studying MGMAT materials. I completed all of the 9 labs of the MGMAT. I like all of them, particularly the strategic speed guessing, split and resplitting and DS rephrasing.

Postnatal
As I mentioned in the 2 October post, I signed up for the Beat the GMAT’s 100k challenge. I am fortunate to win a free access to the Beat the GMAT Practice Questions. Thank you BTG! Everyday, in between baby nursing, I practice the GMAT questions on my iPad. Unfortunately I need to use my laptop to view the video explanation. I hope one day the video can be viewed on iPad.

I also win 30 day access to 1 interview from www.zoominterviews.com from Stacy Blackman Twitter Tuesday contest. Thanks Stacy!

9 comments:

aimingformba said...

Adekku, congratulations on the birth of your baby!

adekku said...

Thank you A!

pro said...

Thanks for your share! I think this information is helpful for everyone. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

Lisa Rocks said...

congratulations on the new baby! What a happy time!

adekku said...

@Lisa: Yes, it is! Thank you Lisa :)

Conrad said...

Hi,

My name is Conrad and I am emailing on behalf of Stacy Blackman Consulting (http://www.stacyblackman.com), the leading MBA admissions consulting firm. I was asked by Stacy to reach out to you because we think your blog is great and want to share your posts with our blog readership.

This month we will be relaunching our popular B-School Buzz weekly update, where we bring our readers news and views from applicant and student bloggers. Here is a link to one of our old "Buzz" posts: http://www.stacyblackman.com/2009/05/04/stacy-blackmans-b-school-buzz-23/

If you are interested in being apart of this, can you please email me at conrad@stacyblackman.com when you have the opportunity.

Thanks for your time and energy,

Conrad
Stacy Blackman Consulting

supermommy said...

first of all i need to say that ...u have given me the guts to start preparing for GMAT . coz im a mom of 10 month old lil gal ... i was very doubtful .. but my husband encouraged me ... and i read ur blog .. trust me ..TOTALLY INSPIRED !!! BIG TIME !!
i have just started to prepare ..
but then i would like to know as how did u manage with things .. coz its not an easy task at all... can u pleases share ur experience

Natasha S said...

Excellent information with unique content and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs . GMAT coaching | Best GMAT Coaching Centre | Sandeep Gupta | Top One Percent Gmat

saravanan said...

Just read your website. Good one. I liked it. Keep going. you are a best writer your site is very useful and informative thanks for sharing!
Web Design Company in Chennai